Orange County Real Estate Video Tours
What makes you different as a Realtor? Video is the most powerful tool for agents, brokers and firms to establish their brand and win new business.
Real Estate films are a unique way to show a property. Real Estate films are different from a photo slide show or a property video. A Real Estate film uses the tools of storytelling and sequence to tell a story and create emotion. A Real Estate film’s purpose is to not give all of the technical details about the house, but to connect emotionally with prospective buyers, helping them to see what it could be like to live in those homes. It connects on a level that draws them in and makes them want to learn more.
Reasons To Use Video To Sell Real Estate
- 1.4 Billion people use the internet every day
- 87% of all people start their property search on the internet
- 32 % of all buyers come from the internet
- Newspaper readership is down
- Video shows a house in a way that regular photos can’t and allows potential buyers to connect with you, the seller
- Video is a unique way to sell your listings and sell yourself
- Video compels potential buyers to take action, as they already feel like they have experienced a home tour.
- A video is still a commercial for you, the Realtor, after the property has sold.
- If you use YouTube to host your video and place the link on your rider sign, potential buyers can view a tour of the home that they are considering on their YouTube enabled cell phone while in their car.
Real Estate Film
Example of other Real Estate Films
Realtor Introduction Video
Contact us today to help your business tell a better story!