Video Production Process
Our video production process focuses on helping brands use video, whether it’s for your B2B or B2C brand. Video Production isn’t just an ‘add on service’ that we offer to get your other business. It is our sole focus.
We know that video is a powerful medium that can communicate your most important messages to your target audience. That’s where our Orange County video production creative services come into play. We understand video and how to use social media to make the most of your content.
Miller Farm Media is available for any part of your video process; whether you need a simple one-camera shoot or a little help with your pre-or-post production. No matter your creative video needs, we can be of service, from beginning to end.
[section header=”yes” bg_image=”https://millerfarmmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/team.jpg”]
Getting Started With
Your Video Production
When you hire Miller Farm Media as your orange county videographer and production team, we will work with you in the following six steps: discovery, solution, pre-production, production, post production and distribution. Not every video will require all of these steps and we will make sure to only provide the services you need and can afford.
- Discovery – This can be done as a phone call or a meeting. Our preference is as a phone call. We will ask a lot of questions in this phase in order to better understand your unique needs that have brought you to us. We will also talk about your budget. For some people, the idea of discussing budget is uncomfortable. Please know that we are not out to charge you a lot. The goal in this step is to figure out if there is a solution that fits your budget because we know that there are many ways to approach a project. Discovery is also where we figure out if we are the right fit for your project.
- Solution – This is a face-to-face meeting. If it’s not possible to meet face to face, we will use the magic of the internet and telephone to present our best solution that fits your budget and meets your specific needs.
- Pre-Production – These are the planning steps for creating your video. Some projects require more planning than others. We know that if you don’t plan, you won’t reach your goals. If we are creating a script for your project, this step is where we will guide you through the scripting process and other planning steps.
- Production – This is where we create the elements for your project.
- Post Production – In this step, everything is put together and we lead you through the revision process using our online revision system.
- Delivery – We implement the plan for how people will find and watch your video. Then analyze and measure the success of your video.
Some of the services we can provide in the following steps are:
- Pre-production The following will give you an idea of what services we offer:
- Creative concept, design and strategy
- Strategic planning
- Search Engine research
- Marketing strategies for your video
- Shot list creating
- Casting & talent management
- Props and costumes
- Location scouting
- Crew scheduling
- Production is the actual creation of the video. Miller Farm Media can record on location or in a studio. We use top of the line equipment with high-definition cameras. Your audio and lighting are expertly set to make sure that the finished product is of the highest quality.
- Studio production management
- On-Location production management
- HD or Ultra High Definition/ 4k video recording
- Motion graphics & animation
- Green screen
- Post production is when the footage that was captured in production and other assets, such as photos, motion graphics or text, are assembled into the final video. During post production we are also able to provide:
- Project management
- Digital editing
- Visual Effects & Motion graphics
- Color correction
- Color Grading
- Audio Mastering
We know that not every production needs all of the above listed elements, so just let us know how we can help your company succeed in creating your video and we will get started!
Miller Farm Media has clients ranging from the Fortune 50 to local start-ups. Let us help you customize a video production solution to fit your needs!
For more information on Miller Farm Media and our Orange County Video Production services, please call us at (949) 288-3061.
Miller Farm Media’s Orange County video production and creative services are available to businesses large and small all across the United States. Whether you are looking to create an internet video, training video, television commercial, or other video, we will make sure that you have the best final production and our video production process will help you accomplish this. Contact us today to get started on your video!